Reducing the Stigma of Addiction
Through this program, members of the coalition, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care―Brazos Valley (ROSC–BV), seek to broaden awareness of and reduce the stigma of addiction. Program participants will learn about:
- the negative effects of addiction
- how treatment and recovery can help reduce and heal these harmful impacts
We invite all concerned Brazos Valley residents, civic and business leaders, and those in the medical and legal fields to attend and also to support this important endeavor.
“Stigma has the potential to negatively affect a person’s self-esteem, damage relationships with loved ones, and prevent those suffering from addiction from accessing treatment. Stigma is a public health issue―it contributes to high rates of death, incarceration, and mental health concerns among dependent populations.”
– DRUGABUSE.COM An American Addiction Centers Resource.
Become an Event Sponsor
Build Awareness | Create a Recovery Atmosphere | Make Connections
- Promote your business and services.
- Network for new community and business connections.
- Support the Recovery Oriented Systems of Care–Brazos Valley initiative.
Your organization will be prominently displayed on:
- Screen-projected display of event sponsor logos throughout the event.
- Event sponsorship appreciation board.
- Resource Directory distributed to each attendee.
- $100.00 Silver
- $75.00 Bronze
- $50.00 Friends
We appreciate you! Thank you for your support.
Please submit your logo in high resolution to email@example.com, so that we can properly acknowledge your sponsorship. Logos must be received by June 7th for inclusion in symposium materials.